On Tuesday 20 August, from 11am to 4pm, METS Ignited together with the Entrepreneurs' Programme will deliver the Workforce 2025 Masterclass in Port Pirie, South Australia.
This masterclass has been developed to help METS companies thrive in an age of digital disruption, automation and robotics.
Workforce 2025 is a learning event for METS company leaders and executives to improve their position, gain confidence, direction and practical next steps for the future of our industry and the future of work.
Attendees will leave armed with new perspectives, an aligned strategic direction and practical next steps to address and respond to the changing workforce and increasingly digital nature of work in their organisation.
- How do you ensure you keep your best talent and safeguard your IP?
- Are you making the most of your digital opportunities?
- What are you going to do about the changing nature of work?
- What will your workforce look like in 2025?
- What will it take to ensure your business thrives in the future of work?
This is a FREE event for industry leaders from South Australia's mining supply chain. It will take place from 11am to 4pm ahead of the official GMUSG Conference activities, register now.