Demonstrate your business' innovation capabilities by proposing or developing a new solutions for global mining houses BHP, Antofagasta Minerals and Codelco.
METS Ignited together with Fundacion Chile's Expande Open Innovation Program invite Australian METS to respond to the following challenges:
- Automatic fuel load for mine extraction trucks (expiring 6/8/19)
- Humidity in tailings (new deadline 14/8/19)
- Improving recovery from heap leaching operations (new deadline 15/8/19)
- Pipeline wear monitoring (new deadline 14/8/19)
- Smart irrigation in heap leaching (new deadline 20/8/19)
For information on the challenge description, pre-qualification, the challenge process and deadlines, download the attached information packs.
To participate in a challenge register and upload the requested information using the links above.
In the meantime, if you have any questions about these collaborative opportunities, please contact METS Ignited.