Australian METS companies are invited to participate in new business opportunities from BHP and Austrade.
Demonstrate your business' innovation capabilities by proposing or developing a new solution for a global mining house.
METS Ignited together with Fundacion Chile's Expande Open Innovation Program and the Australian Trade and Investment Commission invite Australian METS to respond to the following challenges:
- Safety and productivity management of work equipment in concentrating plants
- Global Steel Inventory
- Prevention and/or mitigation of the impact by longitudinal cuts of belts
- Improve the stability and performance of leach waste dumps
- Operations & Maintenance Contractor for longwall project
- Simulation and optimisation of drilling campaigns
For information on the challenge description, pre-qualification, the challenge process and deadlines, download the attached information packs.
To participate in the challenge, please send an email expressing interest in participating in the pre-qualification and a presentation of your company, giving information about success stories and technologies to solve the problem to Expande - firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, if you have any questions about these collaborative opportunities, please contact METS Ignited General Manager - Industry Engagement - Peter Clarke.