Congratulations to 17 SMEs with exciting new equipment, technology and services for the mining and resources industry who have celebrated the conclusion of the RISE Accelerator Program at events in Brisbane and Perth.
In the final week of the accelerator each SME was afforded an opportunity to pitch to an elite panel of representatives from Chevron, South32, Woodside, Thiess, Anglo American, Powered Aus and Origin Energy. As part of the graduation ceremony, a number of the 2019 alumni have been awarded special recognition for their excellent pitching performance:
- Conveyor Innovations International from Emerald, QLD took home the Customer Pitch Award for the METS and Mining sector, judged by corporate participants and potential clients for their technology.
- DIGATEX from Perth, WA took home the Customer Pitch Award for the energy resources sector, judged by corporate participants and potential clients for their technology.
- Airconstruct from Brisbane, QLD took home the Investor Pitch Award for the METS and Mining sector, judged by representatives from the investment community.
- Connec from Brisbane, QLD took home the Investor Pitch Award for the energy resources sector, judged by representatives from the investment community.
- In addition, Global Tenements from Kalgoorlie, WA won the Program Choice Award, representing the most promising scale-up as judged by the RISE program team.
RISE ran from March-May 2019, providing participants with deep-dive workshops, mentoring and support from industry leaders, entrepreneurs and subject matter experts.
The program has been designed for scale-ups with proven solutions to spearhead their innovation into industry and equip these companies with the skills, capabilities and support to develop their innovation, win more work and grow their businesses.
Read the media release - Mining and energy SMEs graduate from national RISE accelerator program.