METS Ignited in partnership with the Queensland Government is hosting two workshops to support the creation of industry clusters around the themes of social licence and digital solutions for resources.
METS companies are invited to share their perspectives on where best to channel collaborative efforts to develop business opportunities and efficiencies, and gain a better understanding of the processes and guidelines that need to be considered when collaborating with fellow METS companies and potential customers.
Where? The Sebel Hotel - corner of Albert and Charlotte Streets, Brisbane CBD
- Wednesday 12 September 2018 - Social licence to operate
- Monday 17 September 2018 - Digital solutions for resources
Workshops will be held 8.30am for a 9am start, until 1pm followed by a networking lunch.
- meet, network and understand the respective capabilities and priorities of fellow sector participants
- identify and agree areas of focus to collaborate on new business opportunities and projects
- learn about funding and support programs available to facilitate commercially successful collaborative projects
- agree on a plan for development of collaborative projects
Register now for a workshop supporting industry clusters and driving METS innovation opportunities.
Social licence to operate
- Sustainability - Water conservation and energy efficiency
- Environmental rehabilitation and site remediation
- Health, safety and dust management
- Community and stakeholder engagement
Digital solutions for resources
- Data integration and harmonisation
- Remote monitoring and advanced process controls
- Predictive maintenance
- Optimising mine production, sensors, analytics
- Digital mining technologies