Are you one of Queensland's 800 mining equipment, technology and services (METS) companies?
Do you supply equipment, technical, safety and other services to the mining and/or oil and gas industries?
METS Ignited and Queensland Government are hosting a series of METS Opportunities Workshops for Queensland METS companies interested in learning about upcoming opportunities to grow their business and the actions required to realise them.
METS company owners, managers and staff who want their businesses to stay competitive and grow are invited to register for a half day interactive workshop providing:
- An understanding of the opportunities and challenges facing METS companies now and into the future
- Awareness of how your firm's current capabilities compare to local and international competitors
- Practical advice on opportunities your business may wish to pursue now or in the future
- Knowledge of programs you can use to help fund and resource your business priorities
- Access to a network of people who can assist you to achieve your business objectives.
The workshops will be held throughout August in Mackay, Rockhampton, Gladstone, Cairns, Townsville, Brisbane and Toowoomba. Register here.