METS Ignited is leading the industry transformation created by the rapid acceleration of analytics, automation and robotics in Mining. This industry transformation sees an increasingly significant contribution to Australia's economy, creating more jobs and investment in our domestic mining supply chains.
The 2019 METS Ignited Collaboration Award will recognise collaborative partnerships between METS companies, Mining organisations and research insitutions, which demonstrate a shift from delivering projects with standalone outcomes, to cooperative initiatives rewarding multiple technology organisations operating together to benefit the broader industry.
Applications for the Collaboration Award are now open, with recipients announced at the International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) Gala Dinner on Wednesday 30 October, 2019.
Three reasons to apply:
- Presentation of the METS Ignited Collaboration Award at IMARC, acknowledged by peers and international industry guests, at a prestigious industry event
- Recognition of the 2019 Collaboration Award winner companies by METS Ignited in media announcements, publicity, website and social media
- International exposure as technology leaders in Australia's METS sector, and market leaders in Australia's globally recognised resources industry.
How to apply:
- Download the Collaboration Award Information Pack containing criteria and guidelines
- Download and complete the Collaboration Award Application Form with signatures from all contributing parties
- Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday 27 September, 2019