About the METS Ignited Collaboration Award
METS Ignited is committed to fostering ways to assist METS companies and miners to work together more collaboratively towards common goals and to create step-change within the mining innovation ecosystem.
With this in mind, METS Ignited launched an annual Collaboration Award to recognise collaboration between METS companies, miners and researchers.
The Award recognises organisations that contribute to a culture of collaboration within the mining innovation ecosystem and achieve mutual business gains through successful collaboration.
Submissions for the 2018 METS Ignited Collaboration Award are now open.
Why wouldn’t you apply?
There are three main reasons to apply:
- Recognition of the 2018 Collaboration Award winner by METS Ignited in media announcements, publicity, website and social media
- Use of METS Ignited Collaboration Award logo on letterhead, newsletters, website, in investor bulletins, etc. by the companies whose employee/s win the METS Ignited Collaboration Award
- Presentation of the METS Ignited Collaboration Award at a prestigious industry event, acknowledging the winners and their work.
How to apply
Download and complete our application form (below) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm AEDT on Friday 28 September 2018.
Applications are reviewed against the criteria below:
1. World-class collaboration in the mining / METS / research sectors demonstrating one of the following:
- Collaboration between mining companies
- Intra-industry collaboration between companies in the METS sector, regardless of size
- Collaboration between miners, METS and researchers particularly at early stages in the innovation process.
2. Value creation for participants. The collaboration has resulted in business growth, new markets and export opportunities for the participants
3. The partners in the collaboration seek to extend their partnership, based on additional business and growth opportunities.
4. Extent to which the collaboration addresses a gap in the capacity and capability of the METS sector, and is ready for commercialisation.
5. Extent to which the Project will deliver national and sector wide impact.
The winner of the 2018 METS Ignited Collaboration Award is announced at the IMARC Gala Dinner on Wednesday, 31 October at the Melbourne Town Hall.
Download our information pack or contact Sarah Boucaut – METS Ignited General Manager Education and Leadership Skills.